Thursday, March 5, 2009

Do what you LOVE and FUCK the rest...


So I met this really cool guy last night that made me realize how important doing what you love in life is. He was a former Coe student, in which I actually did have a class with but completely forgot that he was in. He dropped out and started doing Web-design for a company and also graphic design as a personal business. Funny thing is that he just designed and created the new Coe website. He also has his own place and just started a record label that is starting to take-off, he makes all his own music and has essentially a recording studio in his apartment. He may not be making millions of dollars a year but he is damn happy with what he is doing and is gonna continue doing it despite what people think or say. He is one of the most confident and down to earth people I have ever met. He knows what he wants and how to get it and will do whatever he can to get it.

This is exactly how I want to live my life and am going to start striving to achieve. I didn't used to in the past and am going to start to now stop caring about what other people think, cause I have realized in the end the only thing that matters is how you feel about yourself and the things you have in life. No one else can live your life for you and so no one else should be able to control how you live and think. Make yourself happy and others will follow your lead.

1 comment: