Thursday, March 26, 2009

Stealing Happy Hours....



I feel like the only way to describe the past few weeks is a list:

1. Jesse is probably one of the funniest and coolest people I know despite what she may tell you.
2. Photo booth is my new favorite computer application
3. Life seems much better and a lot less stress and drama filled without certain people in it and I couldn't be happier about it.
4. St. Louis is a bad ass city and I want to go back soon and visit my girls.
5. 311 is by far one of the best bands ever.
6. Bon-Iver and The Weepies Nuff said.
7. School suck as always and I can't wait till summer although I am said to see so many of my friends go.
8. Money is more important than you think so try and make as much as you possibly can.
9. Perfection is unattainable so don't expect it but strive for it anyways
10. Honesty is always the best policy if you can't accept the truth or speak it yourself than you don't deserve to have any friends
11. Top songs right now:
  • Kanye West- Good Morning
  • The Weepies- World Spins Madly On
  • Eve-6-- Good Lives
  • Belle & Sebastian- White Collar Boy
  • Murs- Can It be
  • Kid Cudi- Day and Night
12. Took the pic while on the train heading into St. Louis.

No comments:

Post a Comment