Sunday, April 19, 2009

Today seems like a good day to burn a bridge or two


The fact is, that to do anything in the world worth doing, we must not stand back shivering and thinking of the cold and danger, but jump in and scramble through as well as we can.
Robert Cushing

The painting is by Michael O'Toole Liked the colors and the warmth I felt from it when I looked at it.

Its been a long couple of weeks. Lot of things have happened.
  1. School has kept me busy as hell
  2. Applied and interviewed for a job on campus next year
  3. Looking for a place to live
  4. Flunk Day happened
  5. Party buses are the greatest thing ever created
  6. Found out I am going to be an uncle (Excited/Nervous at the same time)
  7. Went to the 311 concert yesterday and they rocked my socks off
  8. Started watching Interstella 5555 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ5XOwiryv0
  9. Happy Holidays
  10. Motion City Soundtrack in Iowa City friday free at IMU Main Lounge

No comments:

Post a Comment