Monday, April 27, 2009

Saves the Day

See I'm just waiting for the moment I can break away, the only reason why I stay so I can save the day.

Anytime I'm down or sad or something is going horrible I put on a song that reflects my attitude and things suddenly seem to get better. Although it may feel like you can't trust anyone at all in this world you can always trust good tunes to lift your spirits and put things into perspective. If music was never created life would be so damn dull that I don't think I could handle it. I guess what I am trying to get at is that if something as simple and awesome as music can change your mood in a matter of seconds than most shit doesn't really matter as I have said for years. So don't get caught up in the drama and the BS. Cause you can't control other's actions but you can control how you react to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment