Sunday, February 8, 2009

Carpe Diem


I feel pretty accomplished right now as I have done quite a bit in the past few days.
1) I knocked out two tests on Friday which I am pretty sure I got A's on both of them
2.) Bought all the Supplies needed for I-Week and talked to and finalized the plans for all that is to be done where and with whom.
3.) hanged a flat tire on my car and fixed my cars stereo.
4.) Put into motion plans for me and the boys to go to Bonnaroo
5.) wrote on this thing everyday since i created
6.) I discovered that Jeff B. is probably the handiest person I have ever met and also one of the coolest.
7.) This week is gonna be the busiest of my life I-week and my last full week of wrestling practice. Its been a long career and I can honestly say that I am excited but also kinda uneasy about not having that consistency in my life anymore.
8) Cute is What We Aim for tonight we'll see how it is. I hope it doesn't suck too badly.

I wrote something else which I dont have the time to post right now but will in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment