Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Vir Quisque Vir


Its always interesting to look back on the things you've done and people you've met along the way. I never thought I would be at the place I am in my life becoming as good of friends with the people I have started to become such good friends with. Mr. Viertel and Myself used to be at odds with one another we basically couldn't even be in the same room with one another without one of us wanting to choke ourselves with the others ego. However in recent months myself and said friend have become quite fond of one another. The man can surely play his ass off on the piano and most certainly knows his way around a party. we have definitely had some crazy conversations about anything and everything most often not sober but many of the non inebriated kind as well. Mr. Benninghoven is another of those people that has really gained much favor in my eyes. He is probably the handiest guy I know he can pretty much fix or work on anything man made. And he is one of the most legit and loyal friends I think I have ever had the pleasure of calling a friend. I'm really glad I met these guys and a million other people just like them. I think college has been the biggest roller coaster of my life and I have enjoyed every second of the ride. I realize I have another year left but I will be the only person left of my initiation class still attending college. Kinda makes me feel like an underacheiver, but i say fuck it you only live once anyways so why not wait another year to grow up? I-week has been going awesomely and I couldn't be happier with the guys that we have going through. I am excited for the future of this fraternity and where these young guys have the possibility to take. I am just glad that I get to be the one who has such a large part in their experience and welcoming into the brotherhood. Like they say "Its NOT four years its FOR LIFE"

No comments:

Post a Comment