Wednesday, February 11, 2009

You never walk alone....

Got to really thinking about things and people in or outta my life and also those who are here or who have left us as well as just how I am feeling as of right now and thought I would try and express that through a playlist although I'm sure it will prolly come out Incoherent as all hell. But who cares cause really you can't go wrong with any of these songs and honestly I could go on forever adding great music to this list.

  • Stone Temple Pilots- Interstate Love Song
  • Steppenwolf- Magic Carpet Ride
  • Kings Of Leon- Manhattan
  • Cake- Love You Madly
  • My Morning Jacket- Wordless Chorus
  • Cam'ron feat. Kanye West- Down and Out
  • 311- Stealing Happy Hours
  • Murs- Can it Be
  • Jake One Feat. Freeway and Brother Ali- The truth
  • Atmosphere- You
  • Young Jeezy- What They Want
  • Q-tip- We Fight/Love
  • Explosions in the Sky- Remember Me as a time of day
  • Death Cab for Cutie- I will Posses your Heart
  • Motion City Soundtrack- Fell in Love without you
  • The Temptations- Just my Imagination
  • Radiohead- Knives Out
  • Bon Iver- Re: Stacks
  • Jack Johnson- Hope
  • Zero-7 - Throw it All Away
  • Jamiroquai- Space Cowboy
  • Daft Punk- Harder Better faster Stronger
  • Smashing Pumpkins- Zero
  • Snow Patrol- You could be loved
  • Kanye West- See you in my Nightmares
  • Dirty South- Let it go
  • T.I. Motivation
  • Slum Village- Selfish
  • Coldplay- Viva La Vida

No comments:

Post a Comment