Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Your love will be safe with me...


I understand that this post is a complete 180 from my last post but I really felt like posting this for some reason. I believe in what I was trying to say but don't feel that I will find this soon if ever in my life. True love is something that I think happens in one in a million relationships and when it does its the most beautiful thing in the world the trouble is its so rare that most people never get the chance to even see it. But enough of my negativity here it is:

Love is the best thing that could happen to someone, waking up in the morning and knowing that there is someone out there who is thinking about you just as much as you are thinking about them. Who can't wait to get through all the days activities just to have that 5 or 10 minutes with that person who makes you feel comfortable and happy and warm, Who makes all your cares, wants, fears and worries go away for that short time because there is nothing else out there that you could want or care for more in your life other than to just feel that person next to you and know that they would be there for you for anything, and need you to do the same for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment